Wednesday, November 14, 2012

ini bukan iklan produk

Biasa tak bila bukak newsfeed facebook tengok kawan you post "Lose weight now, ask me how!" hehe.

I personally tak percaya in whatsoever product yang ada di pasaran. And I have doubts about their safety actually. TBH, protein shake pun I tak berani minum so I replace it with chocolate milk - the closest substitute to protein shake you could get, but go easy on it sebab gulaaaaaa...

Ok, this year alone, I've tried few things. One that has been tested and proven is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Programme. Mind you I just did the workout with no specific meal plan. My weight did not go down, but I did lost inches!

Then, due to poor planning, I went off track. I was going to do beachbody series, but their system is quite complicated and not as fun as jillian's.

Few months later, I tried Paul Mc Kenna's hypnosis and..hmmm... I believed it worked! Lost 7kgs but the weight comes back fairly quick because lepas raya I have this eat-all-I-can policy... hehe.. also I got lazy to listen to the audio.and I'm back to eating depan PC, which i super duper unhealthy...

Then I read Kevin Zhari's book... Just to get the idea of his method. It was kinda ok la... cuma nak kira-kira, catat-catat ni, paham-paham je la kan... So, I think combination from Mc Kenna's book and Kevin's might work wonders!

Ok, purpose of this post is that...I would like to share with you that I am not on my week 2 doing Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30. It was difficult, sebab before ni kita buat with support group from US kan... now buat sorang je. So, I teringin nak buat same support group untuk kita-kita aje. ewah..

we'll motivate each other, share knowledge, experience and tips. strictly working out + healthy eating. NO shoercuts allowed! All workout is available for download, and kalau malas download, I am more than happy to welcome you to my house to copy them. After all, winter-winter dan keadaan kurang aman ni, susah kan nak keluar pergi gym or jogging2... SO, please spread the word, if interested bolehlah message I kat facebook!

disclaimer : I belum ada significant loss lagi, I just nak cari kawan je..hehe

No comments: