Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Blog Rebirth

Assalamualaikum all you amazing people!

Alhamdulillah I finally got the blog up and running. My previous blog address onebonez has even been taken by other blogger. I am happy to start a new blogging journey using this new address. The name and the address of the blog had been changed multiple times before I finally decided happyhouseman.blogspot.com is the one. I've been blogging on onebonez for seven years and it meant a lot to me, but I'm taking my blogging activity to a new level and I believe change is good.

Why happyhouseman though I'm not even a houseman yet? Because I want this blog to be a reminder for myself - I want to be a happy houseman. To appreciate things I'm going to learn and people I'm going to work with. I don't want to be one of those grumpy doctors. I want a be one that makes people happy. Bear in mind negativity is not welcomed here. 

I will not share story about my future patients (I don't think it's appropriate) as the plan is to share notes on things I learn so my colleagues and juniors could benefit from it. Not to mention so many doctors have done that (sharing patient's story). For the time being, I'll just share some notes on my preparation (if there's any) and my life as a jobless graduate.

Note that the houseman stuff will be filed under "the boring stuff" tag.

Thank you for your time and I hope you would enjoy embarking this new journey with me.

Till next time,
XOXO.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward for your entries, senior ;)